Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Cleanser and Eye Cream (Holiday Gift Guide 2012) - 11/14/2012
http://lh3.ggpht.com/-sqv5JnZqgDI/UKPoCW0iM_I/AAAAAAAAIZs/UOHTibzAff4/2012giftguide%5B93%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

*Stocking Stuffer Idea* Burt’s Bees is a well-known name in natural skin products. I’ve used their lip balm for many years. I get my husband to use their hand salve as he comes home from work with terribly dry and cracked hands. So I happily accepted the opportunity to try out some new Burt’s Bees’ products. They have a new Intense Hydration face care line. I tried Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser with Clary Sage. According to the company Clary Sage is found deep in the hills of the Mediterranean. This plant thrives in a harsh environment because of its ability to trap and retain moisture. Product Claims Hydrates dry skin Removes dirt, oil and make-up Rinses easily without leaving a residue Non-Comedogenic (won’t block pores) What I Think Smells great! Glides on smoothly Makes my face feel clean and smooth You only need to use a small amount Not a bad price at $12.99 I really like it and will very likely buy myself some more!...

Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Cleanser and Eye Cream (Holiday Gift Guide 2012)

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy