Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

I See Me Personalized Colouring Books and Mats (Holiday Gift Guide 2012) - 11/14/2012
http://lh6.ggpht.com/-dTXOjsDIpBQ/UKMnkYHNiAI/AAAAAAAAIXs/JLO7XtjBoBY/iseemelogo%5B4%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

I’ve reviewed other products from I See Me! before like the My Very Own Name Book or the My Very Happy Birthday book or My Very Merry Christmas Book . Personalized Colouring Books New for the holiday season, you can now get personalized colouring books and placemats for your children! There are a few styles of colouring books available. The one shown above follows the style of the My Very Own Name Book which features animals spelling out the child’s name one letter at at a time, except this time you get to colour it in! This one follows the style of the My Very Own Fairy Tale Books you can buy. I received this style of colouring book for my girls. The story starts off about it being an important fairy day: “Wake up, little fairies, so you can hear. The time for choosing our princess is near. Please describe the girl you’d like to crown with a flower tiara and a princess gown. Who knows a girl who’d be just right? We’ll crow...

I See Me Personalized Colouring Books and Mats (Holiday Gift Guide 2012)

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy