Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Outlawed by In-Laws - 10/13/2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zUShPJv8n44/UHnp8H5R4UI/AAAAAAAAADI/2V2xseMrjjU/s1600/imagesCASGGOM8.jpg

My husband and I attended his brother's daughter's wedding. We are the very immediate family.   All of my husband's brothers and sisters (also immediate family) and their spouses were seated at the front of the room at table 1 and 2; however we were assigned seats in the very back of the room.   We were surprised and saddened by their choice to put us there. The whole family is very kind, loving and religious.   There are no problems between any of us; we really love all of them. We feel so hurt. Should we address this? If so, is there a polite way to do it? I am lost and so hurt. Lost in the Back Dear Lost, The question you need to ask yourself is why they seated you in the back of the room. Maybe they just don't like you and that was their cowardly way of telling you so. Are you annoying, self-centered, untidy, or just plain ugly? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then BINGO there's your answer, and I woul...

Outlawed by In-Laws

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy