Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Hosed by a Ho - 10/13/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uFBin9JFQlU/UF44MQ6OsKI/AAAAAAAAAC4/T_LqQIWi7z0/s320/hosed.jpg

My fiancé has went to work on a oil rig camp. I thought everything was fine and I didn’t think much of all the horror stories I had heard...until a maid answered his phone one day...when he was in the shower and she was RIGHT there. Why would the maid be right in his room or so near his bathroom? Turns out they have been talking and texting when he goes on his night shift ALL night long as I saw his phone records. I can’t see much reason to seek out the maid to be so close with when your engaged? Hosed in Canada Dear Hosed, Sounds to me like the maid is cleaning more than just his room. However, you did say the maid answered the phone while he was in the shower, so maybe that is a good sign as she very well could have been "in" the shower with your fiancé. The texting and talking all night long raises a few red flags, but I am an optimist. After all, she could be giving tips on how to scrub grout with a tooth brush, or how to prop...

Hosed by a Ho

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy