Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Game for PC - 11/11/2012
http://lh5.ggpht.com/-HttPXn0-S7w/UJ8cj4rqQlI/AAAAAAAAIVE/LB6DfCw-qlo/CognitionLogo%5B4%5D.png?imgmax=800

Back when the only game systems were Atari and Nintendo (the first one), I used to play games on my computer. From puzzle games to arcade type games to mysteries, I loved them. Recently I’ve mostly played the Sims and occasionally Plants vs. Zombies on my computer so I was intrigued to hear about a thriller game for my computer. Murder, Mysteries and Cognition Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller is a mystery following Erica Reed, Boston-based FBI agent, haunted by the unsolved case of a serial killer who took her brother’s life. Using her post-cognition abilities (seeing an object’s past with a touch of her hand) players figure out a complicated cast of characters, plots and puzzles over four episodes. The first thing that struck me was the graphics. At the beginning, it looks like a comic, the images are still and there are captions. Then when we are able to actually play, the graphics are hand drawn but with incredible detail and...

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Game for PC

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy