Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Going for Broke - 11/03/2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8tx6cb92RBw/UJWidBzCxMI/AAAAAAAAADY/V6t8C_gSL18/s200/imagesCAZJKEZ8.jpg

Hello, I am 22 and will be attending my last year of school and hopefully get my social work diploma. So far there have been some budget cuts to the social services sector where I live and I am concerned about the quality of work I will be able to get when I graduate. I anticipate I will be about $4000 in debt when I finish school, as I have saved all my life and have been able to pay for most of everything myself (school, braces, books, clothes etc). My family was never really financially "comfortable" and so I have never been the spoiled child. I have been dating someone for 6 yrs and he too comes from a similar background and not financially comfortable. I love to go out and do things with him (travel, camp, shows, etc.) but it is really hard to afford and so lately we have been trying to compromise about where we can cut our expenses. My problem is I would love some ideas on what I can do for free!!! And what I can do to feel bette...

Going for Broke

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy