Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Blog This! - Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of to

Forums     Login   Signup

Blog This!

Manager: system1
Like to read blogs? We got blogs! We kept it clean. This is a general topic ring, so you will find an eclectic mix of topics here.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Milestones, Weaning and Natrel’s Baboo NatrelBaboo - 11/02/2012
My son Liam hit 18 months on Sept 29 and since then, I’ve been reminiscing of how much he’s grown since he was born. As my third child, it seems like time moved even quicker as with your first child, it seems like it takes forever for them to reach each milestone: Smiling/Laughing Rolling Sitting Crawling/Walking Feeding Self and so much more At (now) 19 months, Liam speech is amazing and he runs and climbs. No more slow toddling ahead. At 18 months I decided it was time for us to get started on the weaning journey. After 12 months I had offered him cow’s milk a few times but he really had no interest in it. At 18 months, I was getting ready to go on a trip, gone 24 hours total and I wanted him to be able to get his nourishment from milk since I wouldn’t be there to nurse him. If he had no choice (i.e. I wasn’t there) he would drink it but he still preferred breast milk. I am both sad that breastfeeding is almost done with an...

Milestones, Weaning and Natrel’s Baboo NatrelBaboo

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy