Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Blog Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Blog SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing blog? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Permanent Posts
Can't Sign In to Blog?
  Your editable view of your WebRing blog should open automatically after cli

Don't Use a Different Password
  Some members will choose to set a different sign-in password for their WebR

Why is my blog gone?
  There are likely one of three reasons why your blog no longer exists: Yo
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 9 of 9
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Can't Sign In to Blog? - 12/16/2009
Your editable view of your WebRing blog should open automatically after clicking the Blog tab found on your My Account page.

If you have clicked the "Blog" tab and were met with a page that said the log in information was incorrect, something needs to be fixed on the backend.

Use this forum to report this error. All you need to do is to start a new blog post and state your problem ("I can't sign in to my blog.") We will take it from there and let you know when the issue is resolved.

This sign in error page will also open for those members who have chosen to set a different password for their blog as their general. We do not recommend this technique, but it does work.

Replied - 07/09/2010
Hi there, I'm candykane and have trouble signing into my blog. I didn't try to change the password. I would very much appreciate having the facility back. Thanks in advance.

Replied - 07/09/2010
Hi there, I'm candykane and have trouble signing into my blog. I didn't try to change the password. I would very much appreciate having the facility back. Thanks in advance.

Replied - 07/31/2010
I am trying to open my blog sighning in with my pass word rmbhatt but probably because some other thing I could able to make ir, If is different password I want to change and keep with my pass word rmbhatt, please make a note and help,Thank you -M.Bhatt.

Replied - 08/04/2010
Access from your My Account area and no password is necessary. we reset the access - it had been corrupted.

Replied - 08/04/2010
you did not seem to have a blog yet, so we had it created for you. you can access via the link on your My Account area.

Replied - 08/26/2011
Can it be reset??

Replied - 08/28/2011
We apologize for the delay. The access was reset. You can get to your blog from the link in My Account area again.

Replied - 08/10/2013
Dear Sir, I'am teetee199thlib Greg Payne WebRing Master of: HALL OF HONOR WebRing I have been seeing the same Error Report now for about six years and have had no luck in doing anything for my Blog sign on site, It still reads "ERROR WRONG USERS NAME AND OR PASSWORD OR BOTH." and if you sign in again you still get the same message over and over again! You had it straightened out once when you have had the first started the 360 Blog filled in that sign on site for a while but was knocked back off line to the same old ERROR PROBLEM" I can give you the address of my original 360 Blog that used to correct and occupy that troubled sign on site before it was knocked off line! SO PLEASE RESTORE MY FIRST AND MAIN BLOG AND CLEAR OUT THE"ERROR REPOR WITH M BLOG URL ADDRESS AT:

http://webspace.webring.com/people/lt/teetee199thlib1/teetee199thlib1_HALL_OF_HONOR_.shtml

ALSO SOMEONE OR SOMETHING HA HACKED INTO MY MAIN FRONT SIGN ON SO THAT THE SIGN ON PAGEDOESN'T EVEN SHOW UP, ALSO THE NAVIGATION PROPERTIES ON THE EDITORS SIDE OF THE NAVIGATION CODE BAR SO IT TAKES AWAY MY ABILITY TO PUT MY LOGO ON THE NAVIGATION BAR AS WELL AS MY USERS NAME GOES ON AND OFF THE NAVIGATION BAR WITH NO VALID PAGE BEHIND IT ITS REALLY ALL HACKED UP PRETTY BAD PLEASE FIX THIS MESS! THANK YOU, GREG PAYNE Users Name: teetee199thlib1

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy