Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Arts and Crafts WebRing - Covering a wide array of arts and crafts. From origami to cross-stitching, from to tie-dye to fine jewelry crafting, the

Forums     Login   Signup

Arts and Crafts WebRing

Manager: admins
Covering a wide array of arts and crafts. From origami to cross-stitching, from to tie-dye to fine jewelry crafting, the many sites listed below all share one common theme: Arts and Crafts!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Jantinne - 08/08/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xBoJ0cjxhQ4/UgQ_TjEmz0I/AAAAAAAAJWI/26_DvHTLufk/s320/jantinne_01.jpg

Jantinne is a Dutch name that means "God is Gracious," I think it is a beautiful name, and the meaning is even more beautiful and totally true! Jantinne is longer than most scarves I have designed but it is lovely and super easy to make. This is another ideal project for charity or gift-giving, especially if you're in a pinch. Size- 46" L x 7" W. Skill- Advanced beginner onward. Materials- Red Heart Lavender (1 skein) Crochet hook size H Scissors Blunt needle to weave in tails Side#1- With Lavender and H hook, Ch 24 Row 1- 1 dc in 4th ch from hook and in each of next 2 ch, ch 4, skip 3 ch, 1 dc in next ch, ch 1, skip 2 ch, 1 dc in each of next 2 ch, ch 1, skip 2 ch, 1 dc in next ch, ch 4, skip 3 ch, 1 dc in each of last 4 ch. Ch 3, turn. Note- Ch 3 stands for first dc of each row. Row 2- 1 dc in each of next 3 dc, ch 1, 1 dc, ch 2, 1 dc in next dc (V St made), ch 1, 1 dc in next dc, ch 1, 1 dc in next dc, ch 1, 1 V St in next dc, ch 1, 1 dc in each of last 4 dc. Ch 3, turn. Row 3- 1 dc in each of next 3 dc, ch 1, V St in next ch-2 sp, ch 1, V St in next ch-1 sp, ch 1, V St in next ch-2 sp, ch 1, 1 dc in each of last 4 dc. Ch 3, turn. Row 4- 1 dc in each of next 3 dc, 1 V St in next ch-2 sp, ch 1, 3 dc in next ch-2 sp, ch 1, 1 V St in next ch-2 sp, ch 1, 1 dc in each of last 4 dc. Ch 3, turn. Row 5- 1 dc in each of next 3 dc, ch 1, 3 dc in ch-sp of next V St, ch 1, 1 V St in middle dc of next 3-dc shell, ch 1, 3 dc shell in ch-sp of next V St, ch 1, 1 dc in each of last 4 dc....

Jantinne

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy