Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Arts and Crafts WebRing - Covering a wide array of arts and crafts. From origami to cross-stitching, from to tie-dye to fine jewelry crafting, the

Forums     Login   Signup

Arts and Crafts WebRing

Manager: admins
Covering a wide array of arts and crafts. From origami to cross-stitching, from to tie-dye to fine jewelry crafting, the many sites listed below all share one common theme: Arts and Crafts!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Lellia - 07/15/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3KT04j9AZhI/UeOkJV4zDaI/AAAAAAAAJL0/XS_Nlhk2AX4/s320/lellia.jpg

My designing process is usually very organic. When I started Lellia, i really didn't know where I was going with it, until the lace began to form before my eyes and I loved it. The lace is very easy to make and yet it is effective in creating a lovely scarf and that is what I always aim at. Materials- Red Heart worsted weight yarn Royal (1 skein) Crochet hook size H Scissors Blunt needle to weave in tails Skill- Easy Size- 43” L x 7” W. Side #1- With Royal and H hook, ch 23. Note- Ch 3 and ch 4 count as first dc and first tr of row respectively. Row 1- 1 dc in fourth ch from hook and in each of next 7 ch, ch 2, skip 2 ch, 1 dc, ch 1, 1 dc in next ch (V St made), ch 2, skip 2 ch, 1 dc in each of next 8 ch. Ch 3, turn. Row 2- 1 dc in each of next 5 dc, ch 2, skip 2 dc, V St in ch-2 sp, ch 2, skip V St of previous row, V St in next ch-2 sp, ch 2, skip 2 dc, 1 dc in each of next 6 dc. Ch 3, turn. Row 3- 1 dc in each of next 5 dc, 2 dc in next ch-2 sp, ch 2, skip V St, 1 V St in next ch-2 sp, ch 2, skip next V St, 2 dc in next ch-2 sp, 1 dc in each of last 6 dc. Ch 3, turn. Rows 4 to 17- Alternate rows 2 and 3. Ch 3, turn. Row 18- Work 23 dc across row. Ch 4, turn. Row 19- 1 tr in each of next dc across till end of row. Ch 3, turn. Row 20- 1 dc in each tr across. Ch 4, turn. Rows 21 to 32- Alternate rows 19 and 20. Fasten off, leaving long tail to sew with. Side #2- With Royal and H hook, ch 23. Note- Ch 3 and ch 4 count as first dc and first tr of row respectively. Row 1- 1 ...

Lellia

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy