Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Arts and Crafts WebRing - Covering a wide array of arts and crafts. From origami to cross-stitching, from to tie-dye to fine jewelry crafting, the

Forums     Login   Signup

Arts and Crafts WebRing

Manager: admins
Covering a wide array of arts and crafts. From origami to cross-stitching, from to tie-dye to fine jewelry crafting, the many sites listed below all share one common theme: Arts and Crafts!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Blaire - 06/20/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d6Orq2X5XNo/UcOvvz1eroI/AAAAAAAAJCs/N3RRA62UaOg/s320/blaire.jpg

If you've been to Craftybegonia long enough, you know I love pretty things. And lace is one of my favorite things to add to a project because it just makes things lovelier. Blair works up rather quickly and is a pretty, satisfying project for an advanced beginner. I made a Blaire for charity, but it would be a wonderful gift for a friend, for a loved one or for yourself. This is a bold little scarflet. It is a Red on Red little thing for someone who really LOVES the color. Now, if you're not that adventurous, you can make in only 1 of the two suggested shades of red, as it is, it looks quite nice. Size- 6 1/2" W x 42" L Skill- Advanced beginner Materials- Red Heart worsted weight yarn Cherry Red (1 skein, or 1/2 skein if making it Red On Red) Red Heart worsted weight yarn Hot Red (1 skein, if you choose to make Blaire in this shade or 1/2 skein if making it Red On Red) Crochet hook size H Scissors Blunt needle to weave in tails Side #1- With Cherry Red and H hook, ch 26. Row 1- 1 dc in 4th ch from hook, rep 4 times, ch 1, 1 dc in each of next 2 ch, rep 4 times, ch 1, 1 dc in each of last 2 ch. Ch 3, turn. Row 2- 1 dc in next dc, rep 4 times, ch 1, 1 dc in each of next 2 ch, rep 4 times, ch 1, 1 dc in each of last 2 ch. Ch 3, turn. Rows 3 to 6- Rep row 2. Ch 3, turn. Row 7- 1 dc in next dc, ch 1, next ch sp, next dc, and next ch sp, 2 dc,...

Blaire

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy