Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Arts and Crafts WebRing - Covering a wide array of arts and crafts. From origami to cross-stitching, from to tie-dye to fine jewelry crafting, the

Forums     Login   Signup

Arts and Crafts WebRing

Manager: admins
Covering a wide array of arts and crafts. From origami to cross-stitching, from to tie-dye to fine jewelry crafting, the many sites listed below all share one common theme: Arts and Crafts!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Money Saving Monday 4-Mother's Day - 05/06/2013
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y468/Stephanie_VanTassell/monday_zps5cff27e2.jpg

I would like to start off this week by apologizing to all of my wonderful readers. As most of you know, our family recently purchased a fifth wheel travel trailer (you can find that post  here ). In just a couple short months we are going to start to live in the 5th wheel full time. This week my husband and I have been working super hard trying to get our house ready to sell. Lets just say everything that has gone wrong this week. We finished tiling a bathroom only to find that two of the tiles did not sit right. We had to rip out those tiles and redo them. I tried touch up paint in a couple rooms, only to find the paint that I had color matched was not the correct color. The man who was supposed to come pressure wash our house did not show up. So I sit here with paint still in my hair, thinking about of you. I am grateful to have all of you who keep checking back and offering support in the midst of my choas. If I survive this week, I promise things will be to normal. If any of you have any experience or stress with selling your home, I would love hear from you. On to the Link Up! Featured Posts This Week! 1. The Best Handmade Mother's Day Ideas on Pinterest  from  Some of the Best Things in Life are Mistakes 2. 10 Mothers Day Craft Ideas from  Bear and Lion Mama . 3. Mothers Day "Wow Mom" card from  Easy Preschool Crafts for Kids . 4. Homemade Mother's Day Gifts from  Crafty Moms Share . 5. Cute Mother's Day Crafts from  Under The Story T...

Money Saving Monday 4-Mother's Day

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy