Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Art - The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Forums     Login   Signup

Art

Manager: webmaster
The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

WIP Wednesday - 08/28/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_XqLIesziZk/Uh1rhxsI91I/AAAAAAAAGg8/60lu_KkAGmo/s640/mosaic4fb2ae5079afe456df46c3c2aec648184fc5a0e7.jpg

Oh, now THIS is oh so familiar. Let the hand-stitching begin!

WIP Wednesday

Replied - 09/25/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9VNB1Vfk8DA/UkJufjUPJNI/AAAAAAAAG1A/vlrbhm69DxY/s640/quilted_tree.jpg

These days I'm enjoying the mix - whether it be in interior design, music, or my art - I'm liking combining, seeing things work together, following natural progressions and letting my instincts guide me without worrying about some of the questions and things that took up a lot of real estate in my brain this summer (i.e. capital A "art", am I developing, where am I going, how do I get through this block, etc.) And since I'm operating out of instinct, of course I'm making trees. Expect to see a lot of trees over the next little while. ;) Speaking of trees... This one started out with basic trunk made out of some of my hand-painted papers, and I added machine stitched branches in dark brown and black threads. And since I'm getting stitchy with it lately, I added some hand stitched grasses. It's already much better than the original "November", but it needs a couple of more little touches to make it sing.  ... and for those of you who like to see the back. :) Big finish on Friday! P.S. What the heck - linking up with WIP Wednesday .  Come check out what Canadian fiber artists are up to!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy