Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Art - The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Forums     Login   Signup

Art

Manager: webmaster
The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Birth I - 08/16/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_usDF3-hoRM/Ug2--Ar0USI/AAAAAAAAGZg/ngjOfwgulgI/s640/Birth_I_(c)_2013_Kit_Lang_on_the_wall.jpg

So, why abstracts? The answer is simple, if perhaps a bit goofy.  I'm going to be working on abstracts (concurrently with my narrative work) because I have an idea that doing so will make my narrative work better.  After having had (IMO) two or three breakthroughs in my work over the last 18 months, I have stalled out.  I need to find a way to push through, to, as is my wont, improve the work, get better - and I think this is the way to do it. Along with a self-directed course of study in abstract art "masters", composing abstract work will, I hope, enable me to see differently, more clearly, allow my brain to expand so my work will grow. That's the plan, anyway!

Birth I

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy