Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Art - The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Forums     Login   Signup

Art

Manager: webmaster
The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Under repair...and appearing soon! - 08/02/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YlQM-xsSWK0/UfsqI2YZ51I/AAAAAAAAGVw/TxASct76jb4/s400/Written_On_The_Body_(c)_2012_Kit_Lang.jpg

These two works that I finished for a show last year, are going to be exhibited at the end of the month at a show in Chicago. I am updating this one: "America Now: Written On The Body" (c) 2012 Kit Lang And improving this one: "Incendiary: Marie-Joseph Angelique" (c) 2012 Kit Lang (I think she needs more fire, don't you?) In addition, I just found out tonight that this piece: "America Now - Walking While Black " (c) 2012 Kit Lang Will be exhibited in a new show, also at the end of the month. And that's in addition to the show at 10 Carden where I will be showing a lot of work with Group of  Eight. Also, also: "Hiraeth" (c) 2013 Kit Lang is currently hanging at Road To California, in Long Beach. Apparently, it's show time!

Under repair...and appearing soon!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy