Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Art - The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Forums     Login   Signup

Art

Manager: webmaster
The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Making progress... - 07/10/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FPAp-4lYS6M/Ud1NxP-kD_I/AAAAAAAAGNg/6B4JnlKhWrw/s640/Lunchtime_project_-_stitching_pattern.jpg

When I posted this pic on Facebook a week and a half ago, people were intrigued -and wanted to know whether this was soluble, or tissue paper, or....? In fact, it's tracing paper. I have always used it to test out quilting/stitching patterns on my art pieces, but now I find it's even better  when I'm hand stitching, as I can actually draw the hand stitches I inted to use and see how they'll look.  I can then erase, make adjustments and changes, and have a pattern I can take with me as I travel back and forth - which means I can chat with my co-workers at lunch while stitching, or watch t.v. and not have to "think" about what I'm doing.  And speaking of stitching... it's begun!  Check out the beginning... I actually know what I'm up to. Really!

Making progress...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy