Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Art - The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Forums     Login   Signup

Art

Manager: webmaster
The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A reminder for those of you using Google Reader - 06/27/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--D33xFaC7K4/UcxefTEyYoI/AAAAAAAAGKM/7lGHNhWymig/s640/Background_for.jpg

Google Reader is shutting down in a just a few short days. If you haven't already migrated your reader to another platform (I can recommend feedly.com - I use the cloud version and love it!) there are other ways to keep up with the goings on here. You can subscribe to my feed through Bloglovin ; You can join me on Facebook where you'll not only get links to my blog posts, but also links to articles,  exclusive sneak peeks, and notes from studio); or You can subscribe by email And what's the picture of?  The background I'm using for this latest piece. See you tomorrow! P.S. If you missed my post the other day, Canadian artist, arlee barr lost 80% of her studio in the recent flooding.  Imagine - losing not only raw materials, but finished work, art, etc. and imagine how devastated you would be. (I would be crushed!) If you can spare just $5, please donate to help her re-build.   HERE xo

A reminder for those of you using Google Reader

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy