Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Art - The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Forums     Login   Signup

Art

Manager: webmaster
The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Catching up on Paperwork... - 06/14/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-shkXwsdrfYk/UbqemxnhVDI/AAAAAAAAGE4/2TuJL0t04hc/s640/stitching,_Kit_Lang.jpg

Sometimes when I'm thinking about a bigger project (one that's both physically bigger, and "more important" bigger); I need to stop and have a think about it before I continue.  I've been puzzling about a particular aspect with respect to the piece that's due in <gulp> 3 weeks, so in the meantime, I've been catching up on my paperwork.  You may remember my paper wor k (or, work in paper); the Lake of Dreams series is part of it, as well as the actual " Paperwork " series.  This latest piece will be part of the latter series. When I began the Paperwork  series, initially, the papers I used were paper towels that had been accidentally painted - papers that I had used to mop up and clean up. Very quickly though, I started purposely painting paper towels with my leftover paint from projects I was working on, and recently, I've begun sitting down and purposely painting paper towels in the colourways I want, just like when I dye fabric. (Ummm, no.) How 'bout some leftover vine from " Last Fall In Spring "? That's  it. Now for the stitching... See you on Monday. Have a great weekend!

Catching up on Paperwork...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy