Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Art - The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Forums     Login   Signup

Art

Manager: webmaster
The Art webring contains sites that display works of art, such as paintings, graphics, designs, ceramics and sculptures.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG!!!! - 06/08/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fMBteoFr4a8/UbDjwA22uDI/AAAAAAAAF80/YIMZ2uSzZhA/s1600/Hiraeth_(c)_2013_Kit_Lang.jpg

So, when I got back from lunch this afternoon,  I was expecting a callback from the vet's office so when I saw there was a message, I   I expected to hear Dr. Munn's assistant, but instead, it was a call from Quilts Inc. and they were all, "Where is your quilt?" and so that's how I found out that : was accepted into INTERNATIONAL QUILT FESTIVAL!!!!!!! Apparently, they had notified me back in March, but for some reason I didn't get the notification, and "Hiraeth" is supposed to be there right now! (oops!) So then I had to ask some questions, like, was it okay that it was in another show (yes) and was it okay that it's been mounted on stretchers ('cuz I just did that yesterday as I didn't like the way it was hanging) and they said yes, and have I mentioned that it's going to be in INTERNATIONAL QUILT FESTIVAL?  lol It's the first fiber art show I entered, so to be juried in -  and into such a big show, is like...wowzers. I was literally shaking and crying when I got the news.  You know that phrase, "Over the moon"? Wheeeeeeee! P.S. It's going to be in the travelling show as well, so you can see it in Chicago and Long Beach. :) :) :) :)

ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG!!!!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy