Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Animal Rights Online - The Animal Rights Web Ring is a selection of sites for addressing the issue of Animal Rights. Here you will find sites t

Forums     Login   Signup

Animal Rights Online

Manager: idowebsites
This web ring was designed to link sites that contain animal rights, endangered species, vegetarianism / veganism or animal welfare related information. We all need to work together to end animal cruelty.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

2014 Calendar Cover - 10/04/2013
http://www.aspca.org/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/article/2013-calendar-cover.png?itok=41Sb9xHf

Jessica & Deacon Animal Poison Control Center since 2010 I met Deacon at a shelter in Urbana, IL in 2010. He was part of an abuse case where the owner agreed to sign over his animals to prevent further legal action. When I met Deacon he was terrified, growling and wanted to be as far away from me as possible. His behavioral assessment said he was so cage aggressive that shelter staff could not vaccinate him. I worked with Australian Shepherd Rescue and agreed to foster the four-year-old but wondered if he was too far gone. Slowly, he began to come around. After six months of work, patience and love he was a different dog. I had never kept a foster dog but one day I said to my husband, who was cuddling with Deacon, “He isn’t leaving is he?” My husband just smiled. Now, Deacon is hard to recognize. He is goofy, sweet and enjoys his life. He still has emotional scars but always impresses me. He owns a huge part of my heart and I am so proud of him.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy