Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dedicated To Dogs - Dogs truly are a human's best friend. Almost always loyal, and nearly always wagging their tails, our canine friends hav

Forums     Login   Signup

Dedicated To Dogs

Manager: moonfairycircle
This webring is open to all dog sites: dog owners, trainers, handlers and more!  Dedicated to dogs, are you? I am. However I think my dogs are more dedicated to meLaughing ... ................................................Dogs are so awesome. They love us no matter how cranky we are they can make us smile, and I KNOW they are aware of what they are doing....................................................................................Treat your animals with love and respect and watch out for them, they need us and count on us to take care of them.....................So go and give your dogs a big kiss and hug, they deserve itWink

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

It was a 'ferry' long way ! - 09/18/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ed8A1szmEkg/Ujm3ZMHs_YI/AAAAAAAAB_A/0-L0YKof6-c/s400/Dunes_with_MLE.jpg

click on  photos to enlarge Today it was up early for a long journey around the southern part of the peninsular with my people. We also took a ferry to the island of Elafanisos. I must say there were plenty of big wide beaches and sand dunes for me to run about in.  That's me and the Misses taking a rest in one of the dunes. Mind you I was pretty glad the ferry boat the Guv took the "poppymobile" on was in a bit of a better state than the one these guys were repairing! Along the way we had lots of stops for either my people to have something to drink or for me to have a run and sniff about. The Misses took a lot of photos so I'll be showing you some in the days ahead!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy