Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dedicated To Dogs - Dogs truly are a human's best friend. Almost always loyal, and nearly always wagging their tails, our canine friends hav

Forums     Login   Signup

Dedicated To Dogs

Manager: moonfairycircle
This webring is open to all dog sites: dog owners, trainers, handlers and more!  Dedicated to dogs, are you? I am. However I think my dogs are more dedicated to meLaughing ... ................................................Dogs are so awesome. They love us no matter how cranky we are they can make us smile, and I KNOW they are aware of what they are doing....................................................................................Treat your animals with love and respect and watch out for them, they need us and count on us to take care of them.....................So go and give your dogs a big kiss and hug, they deserve itWink

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Haud meridianus interuptus - 09/07/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eh3I8xbLuEs/UirqRkoibwI/AAAAAAAAB9o/TcloACYb2Z8/s400/Pal_&_Rosie_on_balcony_2010_1.jpg

Normal start to the day with both of us brushed down by the Guv.  I thought I was loosing my fur, but you should see the fur that Pal looses, its even more than  the Guv has lost ! I don't think there is much special on today for us though as both the Guv and the Misses will be watching the F1 qualifiers this afternoon, and that means the same will occur tomorrow afternoon.  Guess we had better not interrupt them.

Haud meridianus interuptus

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy