Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dedicated To Dogs - Dogs truly are a human's best friend. Almost always loyal, and nearly always wagging their tails, our canine friends hav

Forums     Login   Signup

Dedicated To Dogs

Manager: moonfairycircle
This webring is open to all dog sites: dog owners, trainers, handlers and more!  Dedicated to dogs, are you? I am. However I think my dogs are more dedicated to meLaughing ... ................................................Dogs are so awesome. They love us no matter how cranky we are they can make us smile, and I KNOW they are aware of what they are doing....................................................................................Treat your animals with love and respect and watch out for them, they need us and count on us to take care of them.....................So go and give your dogs a big kiss and hug, they deserve itWink

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Morning walks on Kefalonia - 05/08/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_HeX5fuXozA/UYnXadsJ6FI/AAAAAAAABpM/zmSuPdRvLp4/s400/Katelios_3.JPG

You all know each morning the Guv and me go for a walk normally along the beach front near our house in Messinas.  Well here on Kefalonia is no different.  These are a few photos of the beach we go to each day for my exercise 

Morning walks on Kefalonia

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy