Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dedicated To Dogs - Dogs truly are a human's best friend. Almost always loyal, and nearly always wagging their tails, our canine friends hav

Forums     Login   Signup

Dedicated To Dogs

Manager: moonfairycircle
This webring is open to all dog sites: dog owners, trainers, handlers and more!  Dedicated to dogs, are you? I am. However I think my dogs are more dedicated to meLaughing ... ................................................Dogs are so awesome. They love us no matter how cranky we are they can make us smile, and I KNOW they are aware of what they are doing....................................................................................Treat your animals with love and respect and watch out for them, they need us and count on us to take care of them.....................So go and give your dogs a big kiss and hug, they deserve itWink

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Fireworks ! - 05/06/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wndTXPfyoug/UYe3yFY2hnI/AAAAAAAABoo/-jVW_hB9CG4/s400/Scared.JPG

If it's one thing I am scared of its fireworks and loud bangs!  There I was yesterday happily sat on the balcony at my holiday accommodation and the locals started!  Just what is it with Greek people and Easter that makes them want to set dynamite explosions off?  I immediately took to hiding under the bed....and I was going to stay there......   Well both the "Guv" and the "Mrs" know the situation so decided to set off on a drive around the coast again.  This I consented to and all was OK.  After a while my people wanted to eat (again!!), and as I'm a well behaved canine I'm allowed in the tavernas with them.  However I kept lookout for those blooming fireworks I can tell you!

Fireworks !

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy