Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dedicated To Dogs - Dogs truly are a human's best friend. Almost always loyal, and nearly always wagging their tails, our canine friends hav

Forums     Login   Signup

Dedicated To Dogs

Manager: moonfairycircle
This webring is open to all dog sites: dog owners, trainers, handlers and more!  Dedicated to dogs, are you? I am. However I think my dogs are more dedicated to meLaughing ... ................................................Dogs are so awesome. They love us no matter how cranky we are they can make us smile, and I KNOW they are aware of what they are doing....................................................................................Treat your animals with love and respect and watch out for them, they need us and count on us to take care of them.....................So go and give your dogs a big kiss and hug, they deserve itWink

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

My holiday kennel... - 05/04/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-faRzd_C4zKY/UYSgBUIMunI/AAAAAAAABnU/2HmzdBLvfTo/s400/Cimg0079.jpg

click on photo to enlarge Thought my friends would like to see where my housekeepers have taken me for Easter, here in Greece.  As I said yesterday this is my first visit to Kefalonia and the Guv took the "Mrs" and me for a long drive around some of the small fishing harbours along the coast.  I'll show you some photo's over the next few days.   Above is the place we are staying at, that's my room on the top left with the table and chairs on the balcony.  I must say the Guv chose well, I have the run of the place as there is no one else here.  Also I can keep guard of my people very well as I have a great view from my room.....(see photos below).

My holiday kennel...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy