Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dedicated To Dogs - Dogs truly are a human's best friend. Almost always loyal, and nearly always wagging their tails, our canine friends hav

Forums     Login   Signup

Dedicated To Dogs

Manager: moonfairycircle
This webring is open to all dog sites: dog owners, trainers, handlers and more!  Dedicated to dogs, are you? I am. However I think my dogs are more dedicated to meLaughing ... ................................................Dogs are so awesome. They love us no matter how cranky we are they can make us smile, and I KNOW they are aware of what they are doing....................................................................................Treat your animals with love and respect and watch out for them, they need us and count on us to take care of them.....................So go and give your dogs a big kiss and hug, they deserve itWink

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Friends to play with..... - 04/26/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HRU42k5w5gA/UXptLlPlsjI/AAAAAAAABmM/Q893GHZA8uw/s400/Rex_4.jpg

The last two days were really good for me!  Yesterday my housekeepers took me out to see my friend PAL (you will have seen pictures of him in my earlier blogs), and today when we got back home from my beach walk my other friend REX had escaped!  He had broken his metal chain and ran to meet our car. The Guv took him in hand and brought him into my garden until his people returned in the afternoon.  I did not mind as I had someone to play with and "chewed on his ear ".......mind you I had to protect my food! Rex got a telling off from the Guv, 'cos he broke loose!

Friends to play with.....

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy