Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Dedicated To Dogs - Dogs truly are a human's best friend. Almost always loyal, and nearly always wagging their tails, our canine friends hav

Forums     Login   Signup

Dedicated To Dogs

Manager: moonfairycircle
This webring is open to all dog sites: dog owners, trainers, handlers and more!  Dedicated to dogs, are you? I am. However I think my dogs are more dedicated to meLaughing ... ................................................Dogs are so awesome. They love us no matter how cranky we are they can make us smile, and I KNOW they are aware of what they are doing....................................................................................Treat your animals with love and respect and watch out for them, they need us and count on us to take care of them.....................So go and give your dogs a big kiss and hug, they deserve itWink

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Kalavrita - 04/09/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zLBBudgFXLM/UWQHbm6CtdI/AAAAAAAABlU/uhz6Ofansm8/s400/Kalavrita_2.jpg

Well that was a long trip, mainly being caused by a road closure.  The Guv had to drive to KALAVRITA a different way.  I will not tell you on this blog what happened there during WWII but you can "Google" it and find out.  Whilst the Guv and the Misses walked around the town I stayed in the "Poppymobile" as I was too frightened to walk around the old school that is now the museum.  The Guv tried to make me but I was having none of it, and stood my ground!  Or sat my ground really!  You humans don't realise just what us canines can feel and sense. I did go to the memorial hill though, that was OK.... as you can see from the photos.

Kalavrita

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy