Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Best Travel Sites - This ring is a collection of the greatest travel sites on the Internet today. We have sites for family travel, sites for

Forums     Login   Signup

Best Travel Sites

Manager: nathal54
This ring is a collection of the Greatest Travel Sites on the Internet today. By joining this Ring, you will have many more visitors to your Website and become very well known all over the World. Come Join us Today and be part of this Greatest Ring

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

An Ode To Cheese - 11/07/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bb18xlaerqU/UJpRN8Lh81I/AAAAAAAADKw/dbpy0STdOzU/s400/Cheese_15AUG11.jpg

Cheese in the morning, cheese in the evening, cheese at night. Always a delight. –Captain Cat H ard cheese is one of the greatest long-lasting boat-friendly foodstuffs. This weekend th e Can Opener and I are heading out to sail on two (count them two! ) di fferent boats ( Cap'n Andr é's Baltic 35 and a new-to-us S igma 38) . So for the first sail on Saturday, w e're in charge of providing the vittels. And the First Mate's packing cheese, yes cheese! Dipped in wax or wrapped in a white vinegar rag, it lasts up to 30 days unrefrigerated*. Except that it never lasts that long near my First Mate, the Can Opener. (And it doesn't have to this time an yway as we are only off for a weekend.) Soft cheeses don't last to o long either - unless canned.  But hey, find me the person who can resist a good brie for a month and I will show you one very UNhappy dieter who really shouldn’t have been chained to the binnacle in the first p...

An Ode To Cheese

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy