Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Travel Web - Travel Web- A directory of hotels, flights, rentals, vacation destinations & more. Serving all your travel needs. Jo

Forums     Login   Signup

Travel Web

Manager: ellenmichelle66
Travel Web- A directory of hotels, flights, rentals, vacation destinations & more. Serving all your travel needs. Join the webring, and join the topsite listing for one of the largest, most comprehensive travel directories on the Internet!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Pochampally - 11/28/2012
Rural Tourism project - Pochampally  is a village located in the Nalgonda district of Andhra Pradesh. It is popularly known as  Silk City.  It is around 60-70 kms from Hyderabad depending from where you start. This is the village from where the Bhoodan movement was started by Acharya Vinoba Bhave and hence this place is called  'Bhoodan Pochampally' . I have been longing to visit this place right from the time I came to Hyderabad but I finally made it in the last month. On a Sunday morning 3 of our office colleagues and to be joined by 2 others mid-way planned for the much awaited trip. Our main intention was not to buy Pochampally dress material in cheap but get to know how this industry works and the tits & bits; Of course capturing the moments with our cameras. Taking a break opposite to Ramoji Film city, we reached Pochampally around 11 AM. The road though one lane was well maintained. Reaching there we enquired...

Pochampally

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy