Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Travel Web - Travel Web- A directory of hotels, flights, rentals, vacation destinations & more. Serving all your travel needs. Jo

Forums     Login   Signup

Travel Web

Manager: ellenmichelle66
Travel Web- A directory of hotels, flights, rentals, vacation destinations & more. Serving all your travel needs. Join the webring, and join the topsite listing for one of the largest, most comprehensive travel directories on the Internet!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Expanding experiences - 11/08/2012
Elephant Bathing - For the last 3 weeks, I have been writing on the different bathing experiences which I had in the past or would love to have in the future. These are part of the Alive is Awesome Bathing experiences - an initiative of Cinthol. Alive in literal sense is continuing in existence . But is that enough? For me, living like a  'Frog in the Well'  is not enough. The essence of being alive comes when you can enrich your knowledge and this is when you are able to fill your life with experiences and adventures.  Alive is Awesome  gave me that opportunity to explore and expand the experiences. Splash In the search of such experiences the concept of  Water Parks have become so popular nowadays. Couple of decades back who would have imagined someone going to a water park to get themselves wet. Not only water parks, nowadays resorts also have variety water sports like Wave Pool , different types of  Slides ,&nb...

Expanding experiences

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy